Calgary Moving Company: The Top Choice for Local and Long Distance Moves
Welcome to Two Small Men with Big Hearts, the #1 Calgary moving company. We are proud to serve the Calgary area with top-quality moving services for both local and long distance moves.
When it comes to moving, we understand that it can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. That’s why we make it our mission to make your move as smooth and hassle-free as possible. Our team of experienced movers is trained to handle all of your belongings with the utmost care, ensuring that they arrive at their destination in the same condition as when they left. We understand that your belongings are more than just objects – they hold sentimental value and memories. That’s why we treat each and every item with the respect it deserves.
In addition to our exceptional moving services, we also offer a range of additional services to make your move even easier. From packing and unpacking to storage solutions, we’ve got you covered. Our team is experienced in packing and handling a wide variety of items, from fragile antiques to large appliances. We use top-quality materials to ensure that your belongings are protected during the move. And if you need a place to store your items while you’re in between homes or just need some extra space, we offer convenient and secure storage solutions.
At Two Small Men with Big Hearts, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We go above and beyond to ensure that each and every one of our customers is completely satisfied with our services. We are proud to have a long history of happy customers, and we are always looking for ways to improve and exceed expectations.
If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy Calgary moving company, look no further than Two Small Men with Big Hearts. Contact us today for a free quote and let us take the stress out of your move. Whether you’re moving locally or long distance, we’ve got you covered. Let us handle all of the heavy lifting so that you can focus on getting settled into your new home.
Moving to Calgary? Here’s what the city is all about!
Coming in the top 5 most livable city in North America two years in a row (2018 and 2019), and listed as one of the top 10 cleanest cities in the world, why wouldn’t you want to move to Calgary?
“Cow-Town,” as it’s dubbed by locals, is a vibrant city with a charming, classic western feel at its core. There are incredible restaurants, hiking trails, spectacular sunrises and sunsets, and from Calgary you’re just an hour away from the stunning mountain views of Canmore and Banff.
- There are hiking trails within the city to enjoy all year round. They are family friendly and welcome all levels of hikers. Here are some of our favourites:
- Inglewood Bird Sanctuary and Nature Centre
- The Bird Sancturary is located 10 mins away from downtown Calgary and keep your eyes peeled for more than 270 bird species that have been spotted there.
- There are several trails to choose from and different viewpoints to explore, whether it be the airport, downtown, or the stunning mountains.
- Fish Creek Provincial Park
- Canada’s second largest urban park, with a mix of both paved and gravel paths. It has the most breathtaking view during the fall.
- During the warmer months, you can raft down the Bow River and enjoy some vitamin D.
- You can head outside in the colder months and enjoy the city’s outdoor skating rink in Olympic Plaza.
Calgary’s Fun Facts
- Calgary was the first city to host the Winter Olympic games in Canada in 1988.
- You can experience Chinook Winds (a strong and dry warm wind, that blows in from the mountains – these winds can bring quick temperature changes), which come with pros and cons. But keep in mind, Calgary weather follows no rules – do not be surprised if you find yourself shoveling snow in April!
- Calgarians enjoy more days of sunshine than any other major Canadian city – on average, the city experiences 333 sunny days per year.
- You can walk through downtown without ever setting foot outside using the Plus 15 (a pedestrian skywalk system) that connects all the buildings. Fun Fact: it’s called the Plus 15 because the walkway is 15 feet above street level.
Calgary is arguably best-known for the world-famous Calgary Stampede. The “Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth” is a 10-day event that attracts over 1 million visitors and features first nation exhibits, rodeos, concerts, chuck wagon races, and much more. There are food trucks and carnival rides as well. Trust us, there’s something for everyone at Stampede. This is one event all newcomers to Calgary MUST attend at least once!
Art and Culture
There are festivals scattered during the summer months, leaving all your weekends booked to enjoy
- If outdoor concerts are your jam, we’ve got you covered with: Country Thunder, Sled Island Music and Arts Festival, Calgary Folk Music Festival, and the Calgary International Blues Festival, just to name a few
- Taste of Calgary – it allows you to discover Calgary’s rich culinary scene
- GlobalFest – a five-day multicultural celebration filled with food, music and dancing, concluding each night with elaborate firework displays from different international groups.
- Here is a list of other festivals that happen in the city – a great resource to keep on hand!
Although we only mentioned outdoor events, there are year-round indoor events for you to enjoy as well. Here is a great place to start exploring.
As you can tell, we love operating in Calgary, and we know our team members would agree that it’s a great place to live. We offer our moving services to the following locations: Airdrie, Banff, Canmore, Chestemere, Cochrane, Crossfield, High River, Okotoks, Olds, Strathmore, and more! If you’re moving to Calgary, trust our experienced, local movers to get you and your belongings there safely and efficiently.