Get A FREE Quote! It’s Fast and Easy.
You may assume that you will be left on your own after the movers drop off your boxes. Surprisingly, you will be happy to learn that many moving companies offer additional services that simplify your moving experience. Instead of fussing with organization and time-consuming processes, hire professionals to accelerate the speed of responsibilities on your big moving day.
You can trust your movers to have the experience to handle all aspects of your move. The best moving companies offer additional services that will make your move more efficient and worry-free. Ask your movers if they provide valuable services for an added fee that help make your move as stress-free as possible.
1. Storage Services: There are a variety of reasons that you may need to utilize a storage facility for your belongings. Whether you are waiting to close on a house or your new place doesn’t have enough room, moving companies can help you to put your belongings into climate-controlled storage units. Keep your possessions safe by choosing a moving company that offers a secured facility.
2. Packing and Unpacking: It can be mind-boggling to put the effort into wrapping and positioning your fragile items in boxes. Save time when moving by hiring a full-service moving company that will help you to pack and unpack your possessions. Instead of navigating the packing process on your own, hire professionals to reduce the risk of damaging your things.
3. Appliance Installation: If you are not handy or have lost the installation manuals, it can be difficult to figure out how to hook up your large appliances. It is often much easier to pay your movers to install your appliances than to mess with electrical wiring and hoses. Hire a moving company to help you set up your washer, dryer and more in your new home.
4. Furniture Assembly: Taking apart and putting together your furniture can be extremely complicated without professional help. You can easily risk breaking or ruining your belongings if you try to fuss with complicated assembly tasks. Movers are experienced with disassembly and can safely move your large furniture to your new home.
5. Rigging Through Windows: Narrow stairways and door frames can make for a challenging move. It takes specialized equipment to hoist your furniture through windows if you have exhausted all other options of trying to take things up the stairs. Hiring a moving company that offers a rope-and-pulley rigging system will minimize the damage to your belongings when hoisting them up through a tight space.
Don’t risk damaging your valuable possessions when you can hire a moving company for extra services that can help you move safely. There are a variety of time-consuming tasks that are associated with moving such as packing, assembly and hoisting. Find a moving company that offers these helpful services you need to reduce your stress while moving. Let the movers handle the difficult work and start relaxing in your new home.
I called several moving companies but I was most comfortable with Two Small Men's reviews and got a really professional feel when I first called in. They were great to deal with and get back to you quickly on rates and availability. We needed help packing a pod and getting a two bedroom across the city. They moved everything tight but carefully and I appreciate that they used runners, blankets, foam and plastic where needed.
I just moved in from Edmonton Downtown to Fraser and I got an easy moving experience with Two Small Men. I just got their company from google and called immediately and afterwards we had a very friendly transaction and they did what they promised. I am very happy on my moving day and no regrets for contacting this company even if I never heard them before. If you are looking for a free-stress moving day, I highly recommend this company.